5.27.2011

【Friends are born, not made】

【Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart】
 
Wohoo..
Everything is over !!
But holidays are coming !!
Wow..
An excited holidays^^
Busy-ing..
Have a 2PM1 gathering..
Have a Pahang trip with tuition class’s friends..
A KL trip with BB friends..
And a wedding ceremony of my sister-in-law !!
I very look forward to it..
Hahaha..

Come back to this week..
=Exam period=
I think okay larr…==

First day ▁▂▄▅
-PJK-
I thought ok larr…
Not difficult and easy..
Although I didn’t study it..
Hahaha..
-SENI-
I could answer them..
But I don’t know did them correct..
Hahhaha..
I drew a lovely domo..
Hahhahaha..
Time was not enough for me ==
Another 2 pictures needed to draw…
Arggghhhhhh….

Second day ▁▂▃▅
-BM -
Not too hard..
Hahaha..
Happy..
Wrote an essay about ‘ucapan tentang tanggungjawab pelajar terhadap sekolah’..
Wowww..
So pro..
Only I wrote this essay in my class..
Hahahaha..
-GEO-
Love Tengku so so much^^
Easy..
I could answer them..
-BM -
Difficult..
Hate it..
But cannot blame anyone..
I knew..
Because I didn’t prepare well..
Didn’t study properly..

Third day▁▂▃▄
-BC -
Like it..
I like to write Chinese essay..
But I was too imagination that day..
Wrote too long ==
Then not enough time for me to write calligraphy..
Wowww..
Pity me..
2 hours still not enough ==
**something happened !!
My ink dropped and broke..
It smashed..
Everyone blenched..
Except me==
Poor thing..
My baju kurung kena..
Filthy and got droplets of ink..
Thanksss everyone..
Mei Wei helped me to clean my baju kurung..
Lyn Min, Jing Ying and Siew Chien helped me to clean the floor..
Jia Hui lended me Dettol..
Thanksss !!!!
-BI -
Who suggested this kind of essay ??
I had not went to England before..
How could I write this essay ??
Although like that..
But I still wrote till…...
The time was not enough for me !!
Again ==
I knew I really ‘slow’..
-BI -
I don’t know it was hard or easy..
But just ‘ok’ for me..
But it was not as hard as BM !!
Hahaha..

Fourth day▁▂▃▄
-SC -
Arghhhh…
Don’t know how to describe it..
Got a bit hard for me..
Perhaps could gain a good result..
-SC -
Happy…
Quite easy for me..
Got confident..
Like it..
Hahaah..
-SEJ-
In fact..
I didn’t prepare well for this subject..
Well I just knew form 1 sejarah..
Form 2 ??
Died ==
I don’t know finally will get what result..
But wish it don’t give me a creep..

Fifth day▁▂▃▄
-MATH -
Easy..
Just hope I don’t want so careless..
Too long time for this subject..
So boring==
-MATH -
Easy ^^
Like Cikgu Hafizah^^
But I like more challenge want..
Hahaha..
-KH-
No study at all for this subject..
Just simple read it..
But I am confident to gain A !!
Quite easy..

Last day▁▂▃▄
-BC -
Wohoo..
First time I got prepared this subject..
Because my Chinese was poor !!!
Very very poor !!
But this time I thought I would improve..
-SIVIK-
Already prepared well..
Because Cikgu Zani already told us what will come out..
Hahaha..
-MORAL-
Not prepared at all !!!!!!!!
Then suddenly came out definisi..
Oh my god..
I cannot remembered what I wrote..
By-talk==
We all don’t know the answers..
Except De Min..

My school got a form 2 girl tried to suicide..
Just because her boyfriend don't want her..
Silly ==

Exam times were too boring..
I just keep looking at the sky when i finished it..
At a sudden..
I knew something..
The secret of life...........
Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor..

Happy ^^
Everything was over !!!
Need to rest now..
It’s holiday !!
Time for me to improve myself also..
Gambateh !!
Finally ^^
Perhaps I can gain a good result this time..
But..
Very hard..
Prepare not enough..
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me..
Hence I cannot let my final exam be like this !!
Need to reborn !!
Cheer up ^^

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see

没有评论:

发表评论