6.02.2011

【The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in】

【Everything happened must have its reason !!】

Yupzzzz...
cool^^
Holidays have started !!
What am I doing ??
Hahaha..

I am watching a movie recently..
神探伽利略><
sorry..
i don't know how to write it in english..
but this is a japan movie actually..
i really very admire him..
the main actor of this movie..
COOL^^
He is a physicist..
He taught physics in an university..
He is really a genius..
I saw him just through some very simple clues..
then can find out the truth..
wowww..
merciless..
he has affected..
really..
now I am interested in physics..
hope someday I can become like him..
I saw he wrote a long formula..
then the truth has came out..
wowww..
really..
I cannot describe it..
It is fantastic><
Then I start to study about physics..
A micrometer screw gauge and a pair of vernier calipers have made me crazy !!
I spent about 1 hour infront computer..
just to find out how they function..
haizzz..
but I will never give up !!
I will put more effort..
Gambateh !!

On the other hand..
philosopher is cool also..
hahaha..
I just very interested with them recently..
Shakespeare..
Socrates..and many more..
I spent my time just read about what they said..
very meaningful^^
If one day my words can be famous ??
hahahah..
I think I have lost in reverie..
CERTAINLY !!!

It is a cool holidays for me..
yupzzz..
hahahaha...

【If a person gives up easily, he will not success !!】

没有评论:

发表评论